For the safety of our employees and clients, we will continue to follow the current CDC guidelines by continuing the COVID-19 safety protocols we currently have in place.
We are aware that Governor Abbott has lifted the public mask mandate for the State of Texas. Our hospital will continue to operate by current CDC guidelines as the pandemic continues.
- Our front doors will remain locked during business hours.
- We are continuing to operate by curbside.
- Please remain in your car and call to check-in your pet.
- Employees and anyone entering the hospital must wear a mask at all times inside the clinic.
- Clients will be expected to wear masks outdoors if they must be within 6 feet of any of our employees for an extended period of time.
- Client access to our lobby and exam rooms remains very limited to only a few instances.
Our current plan is to continue to offer curbside service until our employees, who wish to be vaccinated, can complete the vaccination protocol. We will re-evaluate our plan monthly and as vaccines become more widely available.
Thank you for your cooperation and for helping us all stay healthy! We continue to ask for your patience as we work to offer you the highest level of care we can provide. Please be considerate of our staff. We ask only for courtesy and kindness when working with our team as they continue to work tirelessly to provide the best level of care for your pet during these trying times.
Thank you for your continued trust in us.